I still find each day too short
for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take,
all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see!!
~~ John Burroughs
That is truly 'me'!! This was a long weekend... we had Thursday off as well.. But its never enough!! 'never'!! :-)
Thursday went passed me... like it never existed.. Most of this weekend was spent shopping and packing for mom, dad & kids to go away for a few days.. I'm so super excited.. this also means.. I have a 'to-do' list ready.. of cleaning, sorting and clearing... *sigh*...
Saturday was spent... sorting out some parts of my so called 'yard'.. Thanks to Bumble, we have to move a few pots... to the little green patch at the side... or the our back yard.. Which means, we've moved these duckies too..... The white picket fence in the first pic stops him from venturing here.. *smiles* which means.. my duckies are finally safe !!
Have you seen my dwarfs... I got these from Sydney last October... They were four of them... Bumble broke two... *smiles*..
And there are a few blooms...
And while... I tried to maintain the greens... and keep everything tidy... and make the front porch 'Bumble free'... *sigh*... my hubby.. cooked .. Chicken with coriander.. This is how it looks.. It was yummm... yummm... *smiles*
The week ahead.. is going to be busy at work... with month end, re-budgets smiling at us.. *sigh*... And at home.. its going to be 'cleaning and de-cluttering' one room at a time... *smiles*.. I simply cant wait.. Hope you are joining in the Weekend Wrap up this week... ... ...
- Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!