Tuesday 14 February 2012

Table for two

Happy Valentine's Day... my lovelies... Thank you all for the love you guys bestow on Colours Dekor.. that always brings a smile to my face... 



I seem to suddenly... have fallen in love with the colour Red *smiles*...


Don't you just love chocolate fondue??








Hope you all have a lovely day today... and are pleasantly surprised in some way.. Do pass on that smile and hug to someone who needs it ... I'm sure they'll be plenty around you!!

*hugs*

16 comments:

  1. Nice arrangement Patricia !! I liked those small holders?? what r they called and used for??? pls bear with my ignorance.. i have never seen these.... i understand they r meant to keep ur soups warm... correct me if i am wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ,bright and romantic. Have a Beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. Now you can use this business b2b directory list to promote table linen import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo romantic. Red is always color of love and you have fallen for it at right time of year Patty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, u really have a great talent for table setting -:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMM! mouthwatering at the thought of the chocolate fondue. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved ur table arrangement...i feel u r sooo obsessed with table settings:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummyy yummyyy fondue every where romantic red hope u had a gr8 time at table for 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely table and Happy Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reds and the setting is simply gorgeous! Am glad to be back at your blog :)...

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the candle decor...simply romantic....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!