Monday 20 February 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk68


Its Monday again... I'm away this weekend... to some dreamy destination... and hopefully there'll be a table for two...



Imagine.. that... And all I can hear is the birds chirping... the sounds of the sea.... the fishermen somewhere far away..... talk in a language I don't really understand... NO!! I know.. the pics don't have any sea nearby... Well! that's not completely true... but ... anyway!!



Hubby and I... on our own... Its been a while since we've been on a break together... rather... just the two of us...



So I'll be back soon... In the meanwhile... 'miss me'... and join in the weekly party... *smiles*... See you all soon!!

'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..  ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

10 comments:

  1. Your own quality time together... Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your hubby!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty,

    You were planning to go to Kerala right? Is it where you are headed to?
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Looking forward to your romantic Kerala photos.
    Get well fast.
    Rama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely table for two! happy new week

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that the two of you were able to get away for a little time together :o) I'm off to check out the party now....
    ~Des

    PS. I am now following you on Google...hope you will follow
    me back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A glass of wine the garden with your loved one - priceless! Enjoy this kind of moments everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!