Thursday 23 February 2012

Garden beauties..

Now continuing the so called garden makeover... *smiles*... 


Introducing my mommy's green thumb.... Mint for mojitos....


and a potted vegetables section.... *smiles*  ... there are chillies, coriander, tomatoes and egg plant... *smiles*..


.... look tomatoes!! tomatoes!! Aren't they the cutest?


This bit hasn't changed as yet.... The plants are outgrown... and a bit of a jungle... But I really like them... so will trim them a little later...


And the backyard.... *smiles*... The Arabic seating is where I spend most evenings.. watching the stars and listening to the neighbours music... (during the weekends)... Its my peaceful area... But the summers will be upon us soon... and there won't be any outdoor seating...


Well... watch out for a Diwali makeover... later in the year... (giggles).. I think this are could do with a little bit of colour.. and a few hanging beauties.. What say??

12 comments:

  1. Love your veggie garden, and the varied seating in your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that seating makes me want some gossip with my old pals over some wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little peek into your garden Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your backyard sounds like a lovely place to relax.
    Nothing like having a kitchen garden too.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U have such a beautiful backyard just wanna land in to the greeny n peaceful place :) yes the tamotos r the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur garden... Beautiful backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your garden.
    Love sit for a while.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely garden and backyard!I loved your seating arrangements.....perfect to relax and at the same time have friends over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love gardening...but i dont have so much of space as you do...living in a multi-storey apartment...but still have managed to grow some lovely seasonal flowers this time..and also planted quite a lot of ornamental plants....

    your tomatoes are cute!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!