Friday 24 February 2012

Rajasthan… the land of my dreams!

Rajasthan… the land of my dreams!

My unending love for Rajasthan, encourage me to put one more post!! Look at this amazing fort – Garh Jaisal. The fort can be your home for a few days.

Look into the amazing rooms and live like a Maharani.

If you want to go and stay there... http://www.garhjaisal.com/

Above is the most beautiful room in the fort. Its called Opium Room. Can you see the intricate mirror work on the walls. Its shining with feelings of festivities.


I love purpulish pink !! I can already see myself sitting at this window and sipping my tea!!


Can you see my love for colours. It indeed brightens our lives.

10 comments:

  1. Love it. I too have this deep rooted fascination for Rajasthan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rajasthan too... I hope I can go back again soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love Rajasthan too for it's colors and rich traditions and culture. And of course shopping <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved to see the colours so bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look awesome

    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours full bedrooms are reallyyyyy amazing just stole my heart right now want to land in the rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love Rajasthan too, its a magical state with its forts and palaces.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!