Sunday 23 January 2011

A day thru' my Window - Shanthi

Huh!!!! We are still in the middle of the winter - I can’t complain though – after all the fun time in India and Hawaii. But ACTUALLY lived long enough (20 yrs) in Norway that I enjoy and look forward to the 4 SEASONS and the play of colors around me – else life could get too monotonous J . OK does that sound surreal! – Hey!!! then look at a day through my window. Oops !!! my camera was shivering at -9 degrees J. I woke up to this beautiful romance with Chaand following me thru’ all my windows.


While all this is going on in the west , the eastern sky was busy putting up its first colors.
And on is a neighbors smoking pipe
A train meandering its way

All that rises has to set and so here we are again with the play of colors at the dusk. ( hmmmm…. Pity !!! was too busy to capture the sun set )


So folks do you agree that life in our part of the world is not that bad either J . Have a nice weekend !!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I have been trying to capture the moon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luved the pic where the smoke is seen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so soooo beautiful!! btw.. ur blog header, I always feel its still loading n thats why blurred and I keep waiting :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures! The colors are magical.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!