A scenic drive through Fujairah… to get us to Khorfakkan… It was lovely to see the sunrise, the birds, the blue skies, the sand, the shores, the green grass… *sigh* We played, we walked along the beach, we sat on the swings, we put up our tent, we ate some awesome BBQ, we had casual chats, followed by a final game of cards, .. The kids played in the sand and simply had a ball. It was lovely to wake up early... and do nothing for a while... simply watch the kids playing.... or watch the waves come towards you!! Definitely a refreshing weekend.... Winny served us her signature BBQ dishes…. She can even make a weekend BBQ look gorgeous... Oh.. and as though the Friday - all day outing wasn’t enough… we made it to the movies in the evening. No one killed Jessica ~ doesn’t fit into the happy movies I like… but definitely had some power packed performances by Vidya Balan, Rani Mukherjee and all the other supporting actors. This is my weekend table top... I'm linking into Table top tuesdays.
Saturdays were normal!! And when I say normal, I mean action packed with ballet classes, cleaning, clearing, sorting, home work, preparing for the week ahead… etc!!Are you joining the weekend wrap up this week ?? Here is how ~~
- Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on email@example.com.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
For all my non blogger friends, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!