Sunday 2 January 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 12

Hello my lovelies… Happy New Year to you all!! Hope you’ve kick started your new year with a bang… I sure have!! I’m hoping 2011 will be better in a lot of ways compared to 2010!!



Watch out for more features on Colours Dekor in 2011 – it’s lovely to dabble in something new every once in a while, isn’t it? Some of them are ~



In the Spotlight ~ January & February are dedicated to ‘Walls with Character’… more on that one tomorrow.. I’m rather excited about it!



The Friday Mix will be a weekly blog swap… And am hoping you will all join in – details to follow soon.



I will also be taking ‘The Weekend Wrap Up’ and ‘Monthly Home Tours’ into 2011… so if you want your home to be featured on Colours Dekor or wish to blog swap, please write to me on torresp27@hotmail.com



I am also looking forward to more from the team ~ ‘Yum in a Jiffy’ by Anpu or Shilpa, ‘Book Reviews’ & ‘Colour in Focus’ by Rose and more ‘Everyday Crafts,’ from Urmi & Harshi.


Now back to the New Year weekend!! We brought in the new year with friends at home… and this is how the backyard looked.
The birdbath was transformed into a candle holder…
Oh.. and I’ve been saving these lovely lanterns for a special occasion.. I have ten of these gorgeous ones in lovely colours.. I used them all for our bash!! Will surely post more pictures later!!
We set up the bar outdoors… I’m not sure if it was a good idea or not… but looked nice!! *smiles*
This is how the garage looked… with table arrangements!!
So my lovelies... will you be joining the 1st Weekend Wrap Up of the year?? ... -
  1. Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

For all my non blogger friends, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

12 comments:

  1. That is the most lovely birdbath I have seen... Good idea turning it into a candle corner. Your backyard and garage seating arrangements are beautiful. Looking forward to all the gorgeous pictures and creative ideas you have in store for us this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Decor...I am sure you had a rocking party!! Happy New Year Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look Patricia :) Happy New year.

    One of my resolutions is to be a part of your wonderful weekend wrapups that I have missed last year :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lanterns, floor seating & the garage all look so pretty & inviting. Looking forward to all the new and the old features on your blog. The header is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty, so festive. You always do an amazing job! I haven't done anything too recent other than paint cabinets - still! But hopefully I'll get back on track soon and be linking! ;)

    Happy New Year, Patricia!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your backyard and garage! They look gorgeous. Wish I got invited to a party like that :)

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, you rock party decor like no one else. I want to attend at least one of your parties--it's going on my bucket list.

    Have a lovely 2011--keep the creativity flowing........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT...Loved the idea of turning the garage and the area around into a lovely party area!! and so beautifully decorated! Gives me so many ideas for the next party at my place...:-) Thanks Patty for sharing your beautiful home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Heavenly pics" ... Is there any possibility to do home-hopping instead of blog hopping for a change ....?!!??? ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u for theat commentt - tht was so touching n truly close to ma heart! wow u must be true beauty personfiied... The outer beauty is for all to see... this blog must be jus one of its many outlets! But more beautiful must be the real u..... Thank u

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!