Sunday 23 January 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 15

Such a gorgeous weekend… Thursday night we went for a concert organised by Saathi – Society for Advocacy & Awareness Towards Holistic Inclusion… It was a night with Val Shipley … called Rhythm in the Dunes.. Truly a night to remember!! A totally magical night… ~ sand dunes, lamps, lanterns, Arabic seating, and Val with his guitar… *sigh* I was totally enchanted… This is my new favourite song… Enhances touches your soul... I was wide awake all night.. .listening to Val… on his guitar!! ……. the RD Burman medley stole my heart… I love RD.. and from now on.. I totally love Val… A unique artist… with an amazing heart… It was a magical journey of music in the genre of Sufi, Rock, Jazz, classic and folk… We heard it all… in one night.. Then to top it all… it started raining!! Yay!! We got wet in the rain… in the middle of the desert.... with the starts twinking above our heads.. sipping coffee... so so romantic!! Such an amazing feeling… Like being kids again.. *smiles*
…. oh.. and don’t miss my new Weekend lamp… *smiles* Weekends are so incomplete without some shopping for gorgeous finds.. Do you like this one?? That’s the highlight of my weekend..

So what did you do this weekend?? Are you joining the weekend wrap up this week ?? Here is how ~~
  1. Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

For all my non blogger friends, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast :-), everything sounded so romantic - Sand dunes, lamps, Lanterns, arabic seating and the RAIN Voooooooow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why I am not able to see the inlinkz button. Wanted to add my post details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi patty and Team do come and collect your award at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...u sure had a lovely weekend. all those words...lanterns, dunes, arabic seating has transported me there as well :) The lamp is such a gorgeous find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lamp s really an amazing product...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i attended a bloggers' meet, it was fun!!!!...and also housecleaned, make some new dishes and went for my monthly facials!!!..quite a power packed weekend for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have added my link but dont see it here ;-(
    please chk,..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sand Dunes N amazing music... sounds like fairy land to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!