Tuesday 29 March 2011

Green Thumb Decor linkys

Thank you my lovelies... for joining the Green Thumb Decor... Here is a mini round up of the entries till now... It surely cant get any better than this...
Shivani... from I discover my style... is my true inspiration!! This linky party was specially set up for her... Her greens are definitely the talk of the town...
Making Masti... shows off glimpses of her grand parents house and garden... This is simply stunning!!
Lush green garden with bursts of creativity, style and colour are from Sunny Yellow Window's parents home... Its wow!!
More from Shivani... didn't I tell you she is a bundle of talent!! Here is her creative door way... with bursts of green!
You can spend many hours at Neha's space below... Its my new Zen inspiration... She blogs at All Things Beautiful...
Emreen's parents garden is so so gorgeous.. I love the feel of wet floor in this picture.. Can you smell the water... *sigh*... Hop on to her gorgeous blog ~ Liven Things Up
And the winner... is this gorgeous herb garden... by Not Yet 100 Hub.. What can I say?? I'm just in awe!! Please can we have a tutorial on how you maintain such a gorgeous space??
Now for perfect creativity and an artistic approach... go on and check Hues at 5... These are recycled bottles with a money plant... Stunning.. Isn't it??
Have you linked in to the Green Thumb Decor as yet?? The linky... is open till end of April... Can't wait to see what you have in store....

9 comments:

  1. Love the round up pictures totally through and through ;-) ;-) ... ...!!

    Thanks for the feature.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a refreshing post both for the mind and the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice, you started planting, I want you to succeed.
    Have a nice Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wonderful pictures. It gladdens my heart to see happy plants especially when it is 24 F outside.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh for the first time being tagged like this and me being talked about ..thanks a ton patty...now this gives me all the more spirit to come out with my best...thankyou thankyou soooo much...

    xoxo
    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, Thanks much for the sweet mention. I'm so loving this green thumb decor series... the round up is great. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a ton for the roundup,..-) and for such nice words,..luved all of them...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!