Saturday 19 March 2011

Green Thumb Decor

The Green Thumb Décor ‘linky party’ is open till end of April.. I’ve had a few requests for this to be a linky… so here goes…

I’ll feature one (or two) awesome photographs from the posts you link in….

Thursday evening, I wandered off to IKEA and picked three plants… Haven’t done anything with them or haven’t even decided where to place them as yet!! I'm linking to a few blog parties..

I’ve loooooove bamboo shoots… so I picked two… of these… one for my office desk.. and one for home!! It looks like this for now!!

One for my stairs… not sure if it looks nice here… Not sure if any of this looks nice… but... for now these can all be placed here!!

The Green Thumb Décor series is on for March & April… !! What are you waiting for?? Do a post on your blog, link back to Colours Dekor or grab the below button .. (only as a courtesy)... If you are a non blogger send in your entries to torresp27@hotmail.com

Colours Dekor

15 comments:

  1. the plants are so lovely...I feel they are the perfect gift as well, and Patty your stairs are I am telling you gorgeous..loved all those teeny-winny things at the corners. I want all of them...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look nice at the spots where you've placed them. I'm a big fan of the jade, have loads of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty - lovely plants gives that fresh green touch to your home...Love that gramaphone...covet that lovely Moroccan lamp by the stairs, the spice chest...wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh What lovely things on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what lovely things on the stairs

    ReplyDelete
  6. will sure link in,..awesome clicks,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so lovely Patty! I love the posts on your home the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, your home looks very nice and inviting. When can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I better add mine soon, I completely missed this party! Ok pics coming up tomorrow...hopefully the internet will behave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patty your plants look nice and I love the stairs!
    Just added my link here. Thanks for hosting the fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post!!!! I like the way you decorated the stairs, especially the lantern, loved it :) I added my link... thanks for hosting such a beautiful themed party..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm your NEWEST Follower and I thrilled that you chose to follow me too... I Love your post and all the little plants you've tucked in here and there! WONDERFUL!!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know how I missed this post!! Your decor looks so good!! The small plants on the table and near look very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bamboo shoots Patricia. I also love the Oriental style you applied in your desk.

    I too have the same motif in my work desk. I just added an Asian-inspired wind chime.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bamboo!
    Just linked up too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!