Monday 13 May 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 15

Oh !! what joy at seeing two magazines on my door *smiles*... The day was well spent looking at these images again and again.... and again...



I simply love how morning peeps in.... 


and love the shadows and shades it bestows... 

The week ahead is going to be busy as usual... and I know I haven't popped in for two weeks.. so I'll come by to say 'hello'... *smiles*



So if you are here today... come join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor

3 comments:

  1. If you need any help for the home decoration.For more information:moderndecorshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mam. YOu are a great inspiration for me on decorating interiors of home. I do a little a very little of yours, I never miss your post. But this the first and first time i am making a comment.

    I request you to visit my blog. And i request you to follow/like it if your really do so. I request your valuable comments on it. http://acolorfulbutterfly-riya.blogspot.in/ thank you soo much ma.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!