Friday 17 May 2013

Antara's garden wall

I'm beginning to believe that there is a creative genius in every one... You just have to find that person and bring out the creativity... Its lovely to see... 

I found Antara via her blog... and when I discovered this wall... I simply had to feature it... I totally love it... Do you?? 


Now I'll leave Antara to describe herself and her gorgeous space...

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a teacher, a blogger, a bookworm, a music lover - just like any of you. The blog is my personal space to write about all the sundry things that interest me and every little memory I want to  relive when I grow old, about my two lovely daughters. My hobbies include reading, cooking, gardening, photography and pottering around with things at home. Being wedded to an army officer, entertaining and hosting come naturally to me. Despite having to shift homes every two to three years, I make sure that I leave my impression on the home that I occupied for its subsequent occupants.

When I came to stay in this particular house three years ago, this piece of land in front of it was a dumping ground. Within a month, I got everything removed, laid grass, built a bamboo fencing, sowed seeds and transformed it into a space which is the envy of all neighbours. Then I had this blank wall which I always thought of either sending a creeper up on or putting up some frames  but ultimately the idea of creating this flight of birds struck me. And voila, one fine morning I just drew them with a piece of charcoal and used black paint to fill in. Simple yet eye catching.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice and lively :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty for the honour.I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... how beautiful !!! Thanks for sharing ., Patty !!

    P.S : Forgot to mention before : I love your new ( I know you had put it some time back) blog banner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet striking idea loved it Antara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all of you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!