Monday 6 May 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 14

And its a Monday... needless to say.. I had an action packed weekend.. and am looking forward to an even busier week... 

... not showing  you some more empty walls today... Infact.. I think the place looks crowded just with the furniture so am so puzzled as to what else to do on those walls... 


But I truly love how my jhoola fits in... to the living space!!

Now tell me... how about if I have a jhoola hanging off the ceiling... Do you think that would look nice??


Oh.. and my horse cabinet is back in the living room... *smiles*... 


for a better view... 


and not to the final section of this room.... 


Another blank wall... at the dining area... If you've got any ideas for here.. please share... *smiles*


And once again, I promise to visit you all this week... so come join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor

7 comments:

  1. Empty walls?? Aure simply loves to help, ping me at aure4u@rocketmail.com if interested!! or

    check out our fb page :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aure/539904369387726

    And such a great blog, a true fan following for months now! keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some food related posters on that wall?I am planning something on those lines for my dining area.It looks modern and by adding a few decorative plates and ceramics on the wall ,you can add that ethnic touch also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh - that horse cabinet is gorgeous!!!!
    Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang that jhoola, I say!! My aunt has it that way in her living room and it looks fabulous. If you have had the jhoola on the floor for long, hanging would be a nice change. Having said that, I think it's very important for me to state that I like it this way as well :)

    For the empty walls... I wish I had a wall as big and blank as that in my house. I want to put up a collection of my paintings on a wall but none is as high and neat as that. What are your plans? A single huge painting, a textured wall or a photo gallery are some of my suggestions. Oh yes, those huge wood-carved mirrors should fit well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! :) Indian inspired decor sections are my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful home, Patty. Love the horse cabinet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!