This is my ‘roller coaster’ of emotions weekend… It definitely is!! Thursday evening my gran left us for her final destination… We were sad, but at the same time relieved that she didn’t suffer at all… She had a bath, dressed up and went off to sleep… Not to wake up again.. Isn’t that beautiful?? She was indeed a beautiful person… inside and out!! My dad was by her side… For the last two years or more… his mind was never at rest when he would be with us. He always wanted to be with his mom!! My dad loved her very very much… And it was heartbreaking in a different kind of way… to see my strong, big, bold dad ….. be gloomy and in distress…
Anyway… moving on to Friday… I had a quiet - at home Friday… some more cleaning, clearing… and helping my brother with his Tachez stuff.. I’m surprised (rather shocked) by the stuff he churns out… When he went to be a ‘pastry chef’… After completing his course in interior design!! I was like.. ‘what’…’what will you be?’ really? But I was so so wrong… He is good.. I don’t like to admit it… But he is fabulous… And with a sister who doesn’t step into the kitchen… I wont say more… in shame!! *wink*
I don’t know where Saturday went… Between two ballet classes, an additional ballet rehearsal… my Saturday disappeared some where!! … Sims is playing tea pot (I think) in the next
in Wonderland concert by her ballet school… She makes me proud with these little things she does!! Anyway.. the girls were super upset that we didn’t get to do any Valentines day craft… But they’ve been making cards and little paper hearts for all of us… That’s super sweet… I put out this red wreath on the table to give it a new Valentines day look… Do you like it?? Alice
I’ve been rather sick since Saturday night… with a tummy bug and dizzy spells.. I’ve had these mini dizziness kind of effect for a while now… (I like to see stars and be dreamy even during the day *smiles*) and I’ve been ignoring them… But Sunday and today.. is rather bad.. Hey… Its ok to be a little sick.. isn’t it.. *smiles* Which just means I’m even more stressed coz I haven’t been to work… and a truck is what I’ll need to carry my load… *sigh*Oh.. so Happy Valentines Day to you all.... Its just nice to tell everyone that you love them... so go on and spread the love... I'm not one to really beleive in all the material things that go with this day.... but I like the thought of getting my mommy something... special today!! Now... go.. on and join the Weekend party.. ~~
- Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
For all my non blogger friends, please email me on email@example.com with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!