Friday 15 April 2011

My very own Cozy Corner

Hi all,

Long time...

It's been crazy at work and at home. Kids are growing up, work has been hectic. And to add to everything, my laptop died and the loss of data, especially a ton of pictures made me realize the importance of regular backups...

But amidst all this insanity, I can still manage to get a sense of calm and relaxation when I sit down in my Cozy corner with a can of coke and a book... not that I can a lot of time for books nowadays. But even working in this corner somehow seems better than working anywhere else in the house.



When when the weather is warm and we don't need a fireplace (read most of the time), I just sit in this area and watch the pictures of the kids on the fireplace mantle and wonder how fast the kids are growing.

This is also the place I like to sit when friends get together and have tea. In short, this is MY COZY CORNER!

What do you think about it?

Until next time,
Shilpa Vir

8 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!