Monday 18 April 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 27

Hope you've had a lovely weekend... and are now all geared up for the week ahead!! *sigh* I'm not sure where my weekend disappears!! Really!! Anyway... Thursday started off on a high note... I found this on dubizzle... Well.. I've been looking for an outdoor seating for a long long time now.. but really didn't want to spend much! In Dubai, you dont really use outdoors for entertaining for about 6 to 8 months..
So was thrilled to find this... It is meant to be placed in the gazebo.. on our terrace.. *smiles* Which meant Friday was dedicated to cleaning, clearing, sorting... and when I say.. cleaning.. we were literally scrubbing the terrace floor.. *smiles* Oh!! the joys of cleaning *sigh* I simply couldn't wait to place some stuff on the table and share some pictures with you... Yes!! Yes!! I'm still dreaming of peacocks... Saturday.. was a busy and hectic day... from bank work, to school orientations, to church rehearsals, kids birthday parties and grocery shopping... I picked this rickshaw up from my cousins home.. Doesn't it look gorgeous?? I've always wanted one.. but this plastic toy is what I have to be happy with for now.. *smiles*
This table top is being linked to Marty's Table top Tuesdays!

Hope you are joining the Weekend Wrap Up this week .... Do you know how to?? .. ~~
  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

20 comments:

  1. ohh we have been looking for a similar piece of furniture for our terace balcony, too expensive ya Patty :( but must must must say, this looks fabulous and add to it the gorgeous view from your terrace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty !! Your outdoor seating looks super gorgeous !! :):) and so do the peacock feathers !! :D

    The little rickshaw is also very cute, Samarth has a couple of those he plays with!! - adorable, arent't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its amazing Patty. Its like d perfect one for outdoors.. looks so comfy too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. and here i was looking at two chairs and a round table, of the same material as yours for rs 25000 :( i have settled for plastic chairs now. the simple pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo...I want that little auto! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now now isnt those peackock weathers in the vase a beauty... Mind if i borrow the idea??

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur terrace setting looks so cool
    enjoy the week ahead,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Patty!

    Pretty garden furniture sweets. The daaaancing peacock feather trio says they like it too! {: {:

    Luv
    Shruti Sethi

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I have a similar auto, except mine is Bangalore/Mysore style with the black half. So now that I feel at-home with similar artifacts, we are all coming over to your terrace to lounge around (laze :D) while you bring us mimosas.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey patty...firstly..i loved ur outdoor furniture...secondly...i loved the little view from your balocony...gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Patty. Also loving the stack of bricks behind it--Is it for a plant stand?

    PS: Love the little auto--I saw one back in India and really debated whether to bring it back with me, but I had so much stuff already so I let it go. Maybe next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely choice patty... lOVE the blue vase.. and the peacock feathers in it.. Lovely arrangement as usual...!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I'm with Gagan on this one...first thing I noticed was the stack of bricks which can easily make for a nice display space. Loved the terrace decor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Patty!!! Can't wait to see your Terrace done up. So this means you will be busy the next few weekends too :-). Hats off to your enthu and energy. Oh that auto is so cute. I am big collector of miniature vehicles. Can someone buy me a auto pleaaaaaaaaaase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah!! this is so pretty, truly droolworthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful clicks .. love the one with the peacock feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patty, looks like you had another busy weekend... loved your gorgeous patio furniture and a lovely view to boot!!!I added my link and thanks for hosting the wrap up... have a great week ahead!!

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the new additions - waiting to see everything!
    P.S - the ric is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Home looks lovely as usual Patty. I liked the rustic touch with the stacked up bricks :) Btw you get miniature wooden replicas of autos now in India!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow..the gazebo looks all set for many many Patty's special parties :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!