So was thrilled to find this... It is meant to be placed in the gazebo.. on our terrace.. *smiles* Which meant Friday was dedicated to cleaning, clearing, sorting... and when I say.. cleaning.. we were literally scrubbing the terrace floor.. *smiles* Oh!! the joys of cleaning *sigh* I simply couldn't wait to place some stuff on the table and share some pictures with you... Yes!! Yes!! I'm still dreaming of peacocks... Saturday.. was a busy and hectic day... from bank work, to school orientations, to church rehearsals, kids birthday parties and grocery shopping... I picked this rickshaw up from my cousins home.. Doesn't it look gorgeous?? I've always wanted one.. but this plastic toy is what I have to be happy with for now.. *smiles*Hope you are joining the Weekend Wrap Up this week .... Do you know how to?? .. ~~
This table top is being linked to Marty's Table top Tuesdays!
- Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!