The rules of accepting the Stylish Blogger Award & the You are the Best Blogger Award .... is that I have to state 7 facts about myself... so here goes... see how well you know me!! *grin*
- Every day of my life… I plan my next vacation. Which means… I simply love to travel!! ~ browsing through holiday packages, checking airfares, hotels, making plans, reading about the destination…. And finally going there and living my dream!! A true vacation is when I can aimlessly stroll through the smallest alleyways looking around into shops….. Not necessarily buying anything, but just enjoying the sites & sounds of the people in that town or city. I can walk.. and walk… and walk… on endless roads…. Peeping into little churches… hearing the birds flutter, appreciating the architecture, sighing at décor!!!
- I am a morning person… I can wake up at 2am… 3am… and go to work… or de-clutter, clean and sort… But I cant stay awake beyond 11pm!!
- Dark Chocolate is my weakness… Morning, afternoon, evening, night... give me a slab and I'll have a bite!! (or more)
- I do not eat tuna... it is an endangered species... and I believe that if everyone stops eating or buying tuna... there would not be a market for them... and hopefully... they'd be able to survive...
- I can’t sit through a movie at a cinema... I watch the fist 10mins .. and the last 10mins.. and am asleep in between... specially if the movie is longer than an hour and a half!!
- That said.. I drool over... George Clooney and John Abraham... and can guarantee to stay away during George Clooney's movie...
- I am someday going to own my very own Mahal ... somewhere in between Udaipur & Jaipur... an old one.. that I'd like to restore.... and give my own special touch to!! Even if its a miniature one (that you find on the roadside)... someday.. own it I shall!!
Now... I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award to 4 creative blogs ..
And You are the Best Blogger Award to :
.... I'd like to pass on 'One Lovely Blog Award' to ... these three blogs that I love... I read very often.... but sometimes do not have the heart to comment... *smiles*