Friday 15 April 2011

‘Spring’ means… (to me!)

When I think or say ‘spring’… I instantly think of ‘spring cleaning’.. Don’t laugh!! … … … … Oh stop it!! That’s just ME… I have to clean, clear and de-clutter.. That’s the most important!!… The last week has been a week of massive cleaning projects, from my kids room, to my room, from bookshelves, to toy boxes to finally the terrace and front porch today.. The week ahead, I’ll be making a list of things to do, and ways to refresh moi’s home…

Spring is a time for warm weather, and pretty green grass growing, with leaves & flowers beaming… Everything seems to be springing back to life *smiles* A time to think of BBQs and beach parties… flying kites & playing football..

Spring to me is a season … of love … It’s a time for pastel colours …. a time for me to take another look at my art work… and continue to dream of ‘project next’…

A time to rearrange my outdoor spaces… bring in flowers… and fancy vases…

When doing that and more today.. I also rearranged my ‘Zen zone’. I played around with the bench this morning… and created my Zen corner for the week… Across this bench is where I’ll be spending my mornings… *smiles* I’m linking this to The Key Bunch April Spring/Summer Carnival and a few other blog parties!!

18 comments:

  1. Your 'Zen zone, is so wonderful, what a lovely moments you are going to spend here, what do actually like to do here, is it yoga, meditation or morning exercise.....

    xx,
    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore your bench in the Zen Zone!

    Come and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, love your zen zone!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cleaning too!! And oh, your Zen Zone is so pretty! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, I see you have been keeping yourself busy the whole week.....loved the detailing on your trinket boxes,is it inlayed mother-of pearl? well, after your busy week of "spring cleaning" you can now relax in your wonderful"Zen Corner"...the bench looks very inviting. Thanks for swinging by and for your sweet comments.Have a lovely weekend!!
    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Patty ! Yes it is time for spring cleaning. Looks like I need to come to you for classes on decluttering. What is that black stone that caught my eye in the 3rd picture . Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patty!
    Your photos are gorgeous! I so enjoy the words of a happy homemaker, telling the tale of a well-loved home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. zen zone looks so serene
    wish ya happy weekeknd

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow1 that's so serene and beautiful Patty, the Buddha is awesome and you have beautifully arranged everything...simply adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so amazed every corner of your house looks so beautiful. Very creatively decorated!

    Love your Zen zone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Zen Zone is my fav too..and your post inspires me to get into action and clear the clutter around me. Thanks for linking in the carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely.....love all of it. I have the same Buddha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeouse pictures especially the last two.... I love the arrangements especially the zen zone is simply superb.... Beautiful outdoor chairs and bench as well... ;-) ;-) ....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely pics..love your zen corner!! your garden looks so peaceful and a very happy place!! Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i need a zen zone in my home now Patty :) all this stress ..oohhh

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha, ha, Springs reminds me of spring cleaning too:):) Beautiful space, love the Zen one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Envious collection of wooden block prints there Patty- I LOVE that sun one... And your serenity corner also totally love- with that Buddha and the plants...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!