Tuesday 19 April 2011

Green Thumb Decor - Nisha

All of April on Colours Dekor.. is the Green Thumb Decor series... Have you joined in as yet?? If you are a blogger, all you need to do... is do a post on your blog and link in... If you are a non blogger and would like to share your pictures, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com Joining in today..... is Nisha!! Nisha.. is a mother of a 3 year old and an ardent blogger .. She blogs at Nisha's Lifestyle...
As the pictures say... she is a huge fan of money plants... The painted bottles & the shell pots.. is her hand work ..
Over to Nisha ~

Nisha- a girl 4rm india's one end Kanyakumari who now lives n Chennai after marriage...its difficult to describe me in one word(so be patient), a subtle person whoz more passionate on arts, interior decs, blogging, crafts, gardening and of course the typical girly fashion, health & beauty, shopping, cooking, reading books(useful) and much more :-)

when i was working, i will engross my frndz circle by sharing latest trends in tinsel town, health & beauty tips etc which i grab through my experiences...when i forsake my job last october for my lil girl during last year my friendz requested to share my experiences through a source & coz of them i renamed my already existed blog(which was just there name sake) and now a full time blogger before u and iam dedicating this blog to my eternal and affectionate friends...

my blog comprises all my passions and more concentrated on interior decoration, arts and crafts from my real and reel life :-)

Here.. is show casing different money plant families...
Various shapes of shells were glued on a plastic vase...
Hope you enjoyed her pictures.. and you will be joining in the Green Thumb Series soon... *smiles*

13 comments:

  1. Interesting! The variety of pots n containers used make each corner look different, special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ... Love all the pics.. Especially the tribal art... the cacti terrarium.... the shell art... so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cacti in the fish bowl is such a great idea :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for your visit
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. luved the way she has arranged her plants,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely plants..and amazing work of art on the bottles and the sea-shells vases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the uniqueness of all the pots, very nicely done Nisha:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia, this is sheer coincidence! I just moved to a new house and have been looking for ideas to do an all-green decor. This post is just in time for me. So many wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing all this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the creative ways you've potted your plants - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first and finest thx to dear Patricia...

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx to all the lovely people's comments...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post Patricia!
    Kisses my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. can any one please tell me where the cactus with teddy bear pot available in Chennai?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!