Friday 29 April 2011

Green Thumb Decor - Collection

As I was looking through the 'Green Thumb' posts ... I was awestruck by the love... some of you have for your greens!! Some of the entries are a true inspiration!! Do check all the entries out...
Here is the second round up... Starting with a tutorial for a pot or tea light holder at Creativity My Passion!!
Joining in with 'the smell of Spring' is Rainbow - the colours of life!
Anandhi showed us some Creative Flower Arrangements !!
Showing us some Harmony in Green ~ With a dash of Colour
A Creative Project joined in... with their Spring Blooms as well... *smiles* Sensitive Creations showed off some gorgeous greens... This one to envy for sure!!
Liven Things Up joined in again, with an interesting garden store Harith Tharang in Chennai!!
Sharing an amazing DIY... ~ ~ Roundabout!!
Kala joined in with a Touch of Whimsy !!
Lifestyle ~ Nisha also joined in with her mom's greens... *smiles*
Oh.. and our last entry ... is a gorgeous inpsiration... Frangipani Decor
Is this enough to inspire you?? If not, go and check the rest of the entries to Green Thumb Decor...
Colours Dekor
Feel free to grab the 'featured on' button *smiles* ... and thank you to all my lovelies... for joining in the Green Thumb Series in April...
Hope to see you joining in May for the next round of 'In the Spotlight'

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Patricia I'm humbled to be featured here! Imagine my surprise in the morning when I went for my usual round of blog hopping!!Thanks so much! So many creative people, truly inspiring. I'm off to visit them.Thanks for sharing.I'm your fan and follower and I hope you will be mine. Have a lovely weekend ahead!~ Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I'm so grateful for your participation at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop! Hope you'll join us again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx a lot patty for encouraging us...absolutely all credit goes to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Can't belive how many I've missed out on already! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!