Saturday 2 April 2011

Mad Hatters Tea Party

I'm re-posting this .... to join Rajee Sood's tea party... Watch out for my official entry to this party next weekend...
I've invited a few friends on Friday for pretty tea party...*smiles* specially for Rajee's tea party.. I've been horribly busy with year end and the week ahead is buzzing as well... Rajee Sood is by far the guru of styling, design & decor in blog world!! ... Hop on to her stylish blog and join the party *smiles*
The best part of this 'Alice in Wonderland' ~ tea party.... was setting up the table...
.... we stacked tea cups... (with hearts!) on stack of books.... as decor!!
.... little lady bug chocolates were spread all over the table...
We sprinkled.... card shapes and other random glitter all over.... *smiles*
The kids were served 'hot chocolate' or 'apple juice' ... in these little ceramic tea cups... Oh.. they were so so thrilled!! *smiles*
*sigh*... I love these tea cups...
The centre piece... was a large stack of books... with a little tea pot on them!! The tea pot was filled with flowers... to make it look like a grand celebration... *smiles*
Mini cup cakes.... with card shapes... to go with the theme....
....... the cup cakes, the donuts & the cookies.... were a huge success!!
I'm linking in to a few blog parties!!
Hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures.... as much as I enjoyed setting up this table... And I sure hope my 6 year old... will remember her awesome birthday party!! *smiles*

31 comments:

  1. Patricia what a fun and exciting party! So fun!!

    Come and enter my luscious Giveaway for Bath & Body!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shud send this to the birthday blog. :) I love the ladybird chocolates!!! did u paint them???

    ReplyDelete
  3. the table looks awesomeeeeee!!! What a party you hosted...Loved the table decor idea, the mini cup cake and little teapot of flowers....Love, Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful!!! i just wish i could have been a part of this party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will u invite me to the next kiddy party plzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh, Awesome...I am sure the kids had a gala time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pats! I am a huge Alice in wonderland fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this party! E'thing is so pretty and well thought of :) You should definitely send this to The Birthday blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH!! You must have had more fun than the kids, I declare!!! I am smiling as the Cheshire Cat as I scroll down the page for more pictures.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woweeeeeee Patty Patty party. What a party and what fun. May be you should consider shifting your profession :-). So much fun and so much coloursdekor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. U've taken so much care on little things as well...wonderfully set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely! I love the details :) Of course she will! And her awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, an avalanche of color and goodies - love it all! I have missed visiting and am back blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh..patty !! I am totally in love with the chairs and the table arrangements...!! so colorful...and lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the center piece made by stacking books and putting a flower pot; nice and bright!

    Thanks a ton for your message i will surely send you some of my work :), I am glad you like them so much. That's really sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how pretty wish I had a girl to celebrate an alice in wonderland party

    ReplyDelete
  17. Freaking Cute! Must have been one fun filled party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a novel idea for a party! Well done!

    Jane (Artfully graced)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulously festive table...♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome idea for a party! Loved every little detail.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun table full of smiles for a 6th birthday. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're going to get calls from every homeroom mother whose child was at your precious party. Darling party! Well done. Thank you for sharing your precious design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so whimsical, it's fabulous! I would love to have been a child at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's lovely to see the pictures again on your blog... !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia,
    This is precious ... completely loved it ... I got Sarah's B'day coming uo next month ...I am getting knots in my tummy... but Oh! you so inspire me ... :)Thanks for joining in at the tea party ... and look forward to your other entry ... officially you were in at YES! ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. My God I am speechless!! This is stunning Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Where are you Patty...!!!
    Its been 2 days.. no updates..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant touches to the party decor. Love the card shape glitters and Book centerpieces. It is amazing to see how you plan and create magic with every small little decor piece.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This must have been so much fun.. both organizing ad attending!! Love the little hearts, spades, etc that you gals cut out as confetti and for cake. Nice theme :) The table center piece of book was well thought of.

    Thanks for linking. The party for this week - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner - is on. Hope to see you there with latest posts.
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. ths s sooo colorful and intricate arrangement luks more beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!