Friday 22 April 2011

Easter joy ...

Sims & I were very inspired by Home Shanthi Home... while putting our Easter decor together.. This year we didn't have time to craft.. so have simply recycled our last years decor... We've tried our best to give it a new look... Let us know what you think! *smiles*
A few twigs from the garden, and our eggs and pretty ceramic flowers hanging off it...
A few more pictures... I picked those flowers ages ago... a dollar for 6 of them...
.... aren't they gorgeous?
Can you see my bunnies in the background?
On our dining table... today...
Hope you are preparing for Easter as well... *hugs*
I'm linking this to the Key Bunch ~ Spring - Summer Carnival and other blog parties!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Patty, thats so lovely. All girly and pretty. And the little chickie hatching out of the egg...oh, cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter.. those bell shaped ceramic flowers, i have them too :) very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great easter sunday! the decor looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Easter. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute for words :). I am part of this fun community!!! Happy Easter. I love the little chick sitting in the yellow nest. Cool idea to wrap the eggs in wool.. Like the bell-flowers, too. Very very nice.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Happy Easter to you and Family.........

    XX,
    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute ...Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply delightful! Happy Easter Patricia:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Patty !!! Thank you. I didn't know I could inspire someone :-). We ceremoniously do both the easter and christmas decor since we came to Norway. They add color, life and warmth to the house. Your hangings are so cute - love those ceramic flowers and that chick. Great. Have a wonderful Easter .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice! Happy Easter! See you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!