Wednesday 27 April 2011

Some Black,...some Crystal,...some Silver...

Hey everyone,...I have been away for a while, working the hours away in a major business portal implementation, that we started about 15 months ago. With the 1st phase in production, we are a wee bit relaxed,...though we are still working 18 hr days.! This being the long weekend with Easter and/or Good Friday being celebrated all over the world, we had limited users to support, which meant some relaxing time, and time to create something fun, pretty and quick. I had earlier shared with you my passion for working with beads,... and this post is an extension of the same...though you will see, my latest love is Black and more Black, some Crystal and some Silver...The designs are simple, yet add drama... Watchout, there is lots of Black!!! Dull Silver flower woven with silver and crystal beads... Black and Crystal beads crocheted to larger beads and strung together... Black and Silver rings hung on strings of tiny black beads...
Crystal beads strung on dark bronze chain... Hope you enjoyed the post! Adios until next time... Anu (Anpu) Somanath

16 comments:

  1. They are very pretty, Anu! I think they would look great with casual wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...they r so so pretty! I love the one with flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! You are so very talented! It is wonderful to see these. I love going to Michaels and standing in front of their global designs and the necklace rack for hours. I have no clue what to do, but love looking at those colorful beads. Wonderful black and white jewelry.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Is that flower pendant from art metal clay? So pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post Anpu. Oh you are one talented lady. I am far far off to creating anything like this - Ah but I can do one thing. I can wear them , does that give you any hint :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Janet...Liked your blog...will be visiting it often :-)

    Thanks Priya from OUTT. Yes...will look great on a simple white or black tee and a pair of jeans. Picked up a scarf in black with white polka dots...to add to the drama..

    Thanks Sanghanitra...btw love that name and love your blog

    Thanks Deeparatz,Richa,Kala and Emreen

    Thanks Mythri...we need to get you hooked on bead-necklace making...and love the name SAMPIGE..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 100% Shanti...I have Harshi's, Pattis and Mythri and oh yes Diwya's address...better start making them...do send me the ones you like

    ReplyDelete
  9. how nice..looking so smart..
    I am following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so pretty, pretty, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they would look great with casual wear!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!