Thursday 21 April 2011

aRt Efforts

Helloe lovelies !!
The last couple of weeks have been nothing short of M.A.D!! According to me a real break is only when I have 'me' time - having the little one at home with me, there is no time to breathe. He's become more of an attention seeker these days and everything more or less revolves around his activities ;-) *grin*
I don't have any craft tutorial this week... but I only have a piece of art that I have painted to be hung in the Guest room. I haven't framed it as yet, I just finished it couple of days ago. How does it look?
It is honestly the first time I have ever painted something like this. I do motifs on pottery and paint designs on glass - but this is a debut effort. I did it solely with water-colours. I am planning to outline the flowers with a thin black pen...hoping it won't look too kiddish, what do you think?
Do you like it? :)
Happy Easter and have a gorgeous weekend !!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. You know, when you do these kinds of things and write about them and put up pictures, you inspire so many of us who may have been thinking of trying out something especially me. I back off saying, oh gosh I would never be able to get it correctly. But when you post your thoughts, it inspires us to try other things. I will get some handmade paper out and see what can be done with it. It has been sitting in my closet for over 4 years. Thank you for being an inspiration to so many of us.

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Rachana and My3

    My3 you are quite generous with your comments :) I was also hesitating for a long time, and then I thought, what the heck, my house needs to be decorated with my own art work espec when I think I have an inch of talent. You too go for it, trust me you will surprise yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!