Wednesday 6 April 2011

Green Thumb Decor - Neha

Look at Neha's Green Thumb Decor!! She also blogs at All Things Beautiful.... Isn't her home gorgeous...
I'm very fond of green plants and flowering plants.. I feel, inside the house they add warmth to the decor and the green colour is so soothing to the eye! Outside, the flowers add colour and charm to one's home!!
Are you eager to see her outdoor Green Thumb decor?? Hop on to All Things Beautiful.. coz her outdoors is as gorgeous as these pictures of her home...
And if you'd like to send in your pictures for the Green Thumb Decor series... email me on torresp27@hotmail.com... Alternatively, do a post on your blog, and join in the Green Thumb Decor linky party which is on till end of April!! Can't wait to see your posts... *smiles*

19 comments:

  1. i am mesmerised by the green beauties,..awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Just lovely!! especially the bicycle pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat a green start of the day ..loved each and every corner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lake it, beautiful green home!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright vibrant colors. Ummmm I can smell the gardenias. The garage find is a lot of fun.
    My3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neha, you indeed have a green thumb:) All that greenery is awesome. I love the last one, so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bicycle with the plant is a show stopper. I want it too :-). Hopping on to your blog now. Patricia thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww!!lovely home!loved the bicycle planter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plants are so beautiful!! Beautiful home Neha. And thanks for sharing Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neha's got a lovely home. And I really like your Green Thumb Decor series. Looking forward to more of these lovely posts from the series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Neha, your family room is sure turning out to be awesome, and the greens are adding so much of charm ...the whole house is looking very attractive and interesting...of course warm too...Thanks Patricia for sharing this beautiful house :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neha, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patrica, is green thumb applicable only to indoors or can I send pics of my yard which is blooming thanks to spring

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!