Wednesday 3 November 2010

Mad tea party

Hi all!

And welcome to another episode of "from here and there"...

I have been MIA since I was in India to attend my brother's wedding.... but I am back and fighting jet lag with lots of tea...

Speaking of tea, why don't you join me in Mad hatter's tea party...


I took this picture at my recent trip to Disneyland in Los Angeles and was just amazed at how well it came out... It looks like that no only the people, but even the colors are having a fun party!

What do you say?

Signing off,
Shilpa Vir
http://reyaandrithik.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is my favourite ride at Disneyland!! Also, I love those colourful lanterns.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful fun for children and parents. I love it:)))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!