Monday 1 November 2010

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 4

Where?? Oh! Where has the weekend gone?? This weekend started with a mixed bags of emotions.... We are still recovering from the happenings of last week. Life sometimes is tuff and totally unpredicable. *sigh*
I went on a super shopping spree with my cousin. We started from 8am on Friday morning and returned home at 9pm. Honestly... only the two of us could do this!! We had a fabulous time, from buying t-shirts to diwali decor to chaise lounge and pretty red rug *smiles* And finally, the house looked cleaner... I am the queen of de-cluttering, cleaning, clearing and sorting.. I love .. love doing this!! And if you call it a compulsive disorder... so be it!! With the backdrop of our Halloween Decor, we tried a few - different table-top arrangements for Diwali. We went on to decide and discuss, what we will be upto next weekend.... from how many lanterns, to where the lamps & diyas should be placed... to lights on trees.. Totally fulfilling!! Oh.. and back to my shopping spree... I got these two little ducks from a little shop in Karama!! I've been searching high & low for these ducks... and when I saw them.. I simply had to have them... Dont they look gorgeous in my garden?? And I found this frog?? I keep thinking he will turn into a handsome prince... An outdoor post is long overdue... *grin*
I'd love to see you at the Weekend Wrap Up Party !! This is how you join in -
  1. Do a 'Weekend Wrap Up' post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!)
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

The link is open for 3 days… so get your act together! my love!! … Let us know what you did over the weekend.. We’d love to know you better!!

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!! For all my non blogger friends, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

18 comments:

  1. wow wow wow...i am sure you had fun! Diwali shopping is always great. I love your duckies & Mr. froggie! and the Diwali decor is stunning! Can't wait to see what you do the BIG day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds like a fun fun day! Nothing like shopping with girlfriends! And mr. froggie is too cute! And your lanterns and lights look lovely! I am so not in the mood to decorate for Diwali.....but you are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Let's go shopping together next time Patty, loved the ducklings and the Prince Charming turned frog :)..And can I invite you to declutter and organize my home as well, may be for next diwali?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patricia...the house looks so beautiful.. Everything is so gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks so pretty..love the centerpiece and the ducklings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. phew! shopping! must have been tiring :)...love the lawn and the cute ducks...can never miss the buddha in your pics :)...hope to own one someday soon...lovely pics patty...wishing all a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopping + Women = True
    Soothing ambience - Orange and Green , lovely Lamps. Duckies are so so cute. U r taking us into Diwali mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice decor, ideas and pics.
    Loved this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm...so it was a fun day:)Your home is gorgeous!Loved all the pics..but the centerpiece is my fev!..

    ReplyDelete
  10. love ur shopping finds! the duck and frog are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. shopping spree from morning to night!lucky u!!i havent done tht in a while...!
    ur home looks super clean....and ur new outdoor members are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The two duckies are super cute :) Love the frog.. I am sure he would make a handsome prince. Your diwali decor ideas are lovely.. Eager to see more and more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh. your home is so pretty. I miss having my sister (different continents)---we sure could shop till we dropped!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. I too, love to clean and organize clutter. Your home looks beautiful. It is true that you must also dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely lovely.I am so behindLin planning anything for Diwali.:-(

    Love the ducks.Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ducks and mr.frog are sooo cute... Lovely pics... - Luv the buddha corner... and the dim lights ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ur home looks awesome pattt!!!!!!buddha statue at home is gorgeous...i love the frog outside!!!!everything has been put together so beautifully!!!!!


    happy diwali 2 u n family!!!!!

    veda

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhhh ur house is gorgeous. n I love the Buddha and the ducks and the frog prince and the candles and ganesha. Just made it in time for your link up party :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!