Tuesday 2 November 2010

Simple decor joys..

This is what I did for a family get together today… We had an awesome time… I’m still waiting for my frog to turn into a prince.. Thought I’ll keep my candles ready… just incase *wink*
An Arabic style seating in my back yard (hardly a yard *smiles*)… with hookah!! My younger cousins were very pleased.. and had a fabulous time!! The lamp shade above was a gift from Kamini!
And pics of the Table top specially for Table Top Tuesday...
I'm still dreaming of a lotus themed room... Guess it will have to remain a dream for a while...
I do not have any sense of colour... I simply love colours and a combination of yellow, red, pink, and fuchsia and just perfect for me.. *smiles*

Watch out for a few Diwali table top inspirations tomorrow...
In the mean while.. dont forget to join the 'Weekend Wrap - up' Party!! I'm waiting to see you there!!

21 comments:

  1. I lake it!!!
    Big kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patty..Love those colorful candle holders..hope you had fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and colorful, Patty!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The festivity has begun at Patty's!!!The Lampshade - Looove it. The Backyard is so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and colorful. Love the photos with the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your inspiring candle display!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty...it looks lovely! Love your baithak!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and colorful my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely setting..so inviting patty..off to buy my ticket to land there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. relaxing setting..I can imagine people enjoying and lounging comfortably and chatting for hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! the low seating is arrangement is always so much fun & so much more comfy. Yours looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous!! Sorry for not being in blogland for a while. Enjoying my holiday in India.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your seating and hookah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patty...

    Oooh...how very pretty, my friend! I bet your cousins had a lovely time! I love the seating area that you arranged...the fabric patterns and colors of the seating and pillows are gorgeous! And...what a beautiful table top vignette! The lotus flowers...gorgeous!!! And I love the pretty lotus candleholders as well! Such a beautiful and serene centerpiece!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely home with us!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have a lovely home like yours... Truly beautiful Patty !! I really really loved the low seating and the candles! :) And who said you have no sense of colours? Your combination looks perfect and so aesthetic! :) Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The seating - just lovely! Hope you will spend many relaxed hours there with your beloved ones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. very warm n cosy...love the colours...Hope you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your gorgeous cheery colors. Your yard is stunning with such lovely seating, and the candle display is fabulous. Very inviting. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patty, you call this simple? Its gorgeous!! And I love the header design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice... Simple yet royal :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!