Tuesday 9 November 2010

Indisk Jul - Part 2

Over to Shanthi ~~
WOW!!! With so much positive energy exuberating from you all I was totally charged to jet set “The Diwali” and here is part 2 of my Diwali *smiles* No wonder he had so many gopika’s – such a great charmer .....
The Diyas ready for Maha mangala harati. I do a harati to the goddess with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, and 21 Diyas and then place them around the house
Perfect setting for Diwali - Centre table with lights, bells and some antique silver jewellery ...
Hope you liked this Diwali weekend... Dont forget to leave a comment so I know you enjoyed Shanthi's post.
The link is open for one more day... Dont forget to tell me what you did this weekend... See you again on Monday next week!! *hugs*

13 comments:

  1. Loved the decor. AND the jewelry. very tempting. :D

    Loved your square diyas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,,, wow, fantastic good taste in all your posts and sellected pieces, it is a blessing everytime I come here!!!
    Kiss, kiss, José

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decorations. Everything is so pretty and the jewelry is stunning. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all

    GB your peacock ear rings are the best I have seen so far in silver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowie!! super pics and a nice diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and oh! forgot to write about the awesome jewellery...so tempted to steal thm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome decor, not to mention the gorgeous jewelry. Lovely post Shanti and Patty. Thanks for linking in the Diwali Dhamaka Carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a collection of silver jewelry!! Loved the artistic use of them in home decor. Will steal the idea for next diwali (by when I should have collected a few silver items :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. Yes I am passionate abt silver jewellery and I am glad u all liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shanthi- I LOVED your jewellery! Beware- I can make a trip to Europe just to steal some of the silver- include the gorgeous centerpiece plate in my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Divya!!! sure sure u r most welcome :-). It is a dasavathara plate - a traditional puja plate from the south.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the table arrangement and the diyas.. .Like the way u have used bangles and other jewellery as part of the decor...!!
    Thanks for linking to the blog party ....!! Hope to see you participating for Xmas and New Year too...!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautifull...a lil late but loving it all...its inspired me for some decors at home *winks*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!