Wednesday 24 November 2010

What is gorgeous??

Hello my lovelies... Sorry for not having the energy to be in blog world for a while!! I've popped in and out... but life at work and work at home... has generally taken over my little free time. I say little... coz it is very little and I totally treasure it!! Infact I can say.. I dont really have even a minute in a day... when I'm not doing something.. or not planning something.. Now I think its generally going to be this way.. for another week or two... So I'm hoping you will miss me.. I'll still find time & energy for a few posts... but may not come visit you.. Saying that.. you know I always catch up on all your lovely blogs later... *hugs*
I saw this blog ages ago.. and have been keeping it to myself... *smiles* Have you seen Gorgeous Karma??
“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
Here is a multi-talented lady... from photography, to blogging.... to making jewellery... DIY and arts & crafts... Here is what Rashmie has to say for herself...

I am constantly motivated to enrich my life with new learnings, polishing my existing skills and growing each day as a person with meanigful experiences. I have never hesitated to go after my dreams and make them happen. There are many passions I follow - passion for natural and holistic health, writing, creative parenting, photography, travel, music, art and reading. My blog is an endeavour to share all these inspirations and my approach for each. I truly believe that our experiences becomes all the more enriching when they touch lives and hearts of people in a positive way. I also desire to build a community of like-minded people through my blog, who will share their experiences and learnings and make it a platform brimming with ideas, energy and motivation.

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”
Now... what you have to see is her flickr photo stream...
Icecream garden!
Dont miss her jewellery store... on ebay
monsoon nostalgia
and another one on etsy.. Gorgeous Karma
Kundan, Enamel, Pearl - Rajasthani Necklace
Go on and check her blog... Gorgeous Karma... It is truly gorgeous... !!
Dont forget to join the Weekend Wrap Up... I'm looking forward to doing nothing this weekend.. so am expecting to see a lot from you guys..

10 comments:

  1. Dear Patricia,
    Thanks for this post. :)
    I am honoured to be featured in front of such lovely readers of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Rashmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen rashmi's work and her collection too, gorgeous work. TFS Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patty!
    Looks like YOU are finding beauty all around you. I like your happy tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to check it out now.......the pictures are too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images. I hope you're having a wonderful week. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images, i alke it!
    Big kisses, Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was pretty provided that there are a lot of out there just waiting for the right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the great information! I would not have discovered this otherwise!.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!