Thursday 4 November 2010

Diwali is here!!!

Let me tell you a secret… All my Diwali decorations and ideas are inspired by these two dynamic ladies– 1. Lakshmi @ Celebrations Decor - I totally love her and totally love her blog… the décor ideas & images on her blog are simply amazing… 2. Archana @ Rang Decor - Her blog is a treasure chest of Indian décor ideas. So.. thank you both for inspiring me… But today’s tablescape inspiration is from Komali’s blog – Entertaining from an Ethnic Indian Kitchen. You must – must go and check out her blog for tablescape ideas… Every time I have a party or a get together, I hop on to her blog… from checking where the glasses should be kept, to what needs to be on a table.. I learn it all from her.
Last nights table top … was as simple as this – a mirror base and loads and loads of tea lights… Doesn’t it look so festive…
I’ve tried to maintain my ‘lotus-theme’ …
I'm linking this post to these amazing blog parties!
Here is wishing you all a very happy Diwali.
My lotus - inspired room is now limited to these candles... But not to worry.. I'm building on my collection and hope to have a lotus inspired room soon...
Now... dont forget... go and check out Komali's - Entertaining from an Ethnic Indian Kitchen. She totally rocks!!
Hope you guys have a rocking time...
Go to www.myntra.com and check out Myntra Diwali Offer. Shop for Rs 500 and get Rs 500 off on your travel with Cleartrip! Also visit the largest community of Indian Bloggers at BlogAdda.com

19 comments:

  1. Hai wishing you a lotus filled deepavali....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Patty!! Looks so festive, cheerful and simply gorgeous!! Agree with you.. Lakshmi's photos and her collection of artifacts is amazing!! I like Komali's blog as well.. very stylish and very ethnic!! Her collection is always so unique!! Archana.. I think.. is the queen of Indian decor blogging!!!
    Happy Diwali to you,Patty and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely theme for the festival of lights, happy Diwali to you Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you have maintained the lotus theme very well my girl! The table looks so inviting.

    I am in awe of Archana and Lakshmi's Blog. They are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Patty!!! Festival of lights is happenning at your place. Will soon join with ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorful !!! Loved it. Happy Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful centerpiece! You've created such beautiful shimmer for Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty! This looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful decor! I missed your Weekend Wrap Up party :( . I have pics to share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW ! lovely snaps... Beautiful and colorful decor..The first snap s awesome... I can just sit and stare at those lights... with no care in the world......!!!

    Have u seen the latest Ideal Home and Garden magazine.....? If not get it and flip to page 66... Your blog has been featured ...;-) ;-) ... Congrats Patty !!!

    Wish u a happy Diwali !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Diwali! What beautiful lotus inspired lighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fell in love with the mirror base. it does wonders with those tea lights on top. Love it! Happy diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Komali's blog never fails to inspire...and FYI..did you know that your posts inspire me too :)> happy Diwali, patty...thanks for linking in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty and yes the tealights look very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely home decor ideas and designs.Everybody waits for Diwali as its the buggest festival among Hindus.Decorating home and offices is our old tradition and every year we do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is simply wonderful! I love the decors and ideas! I will be very glad to feature this in my own favorites of Diwali decorations and I'll appreciate if you won't mind... Cheers!

    Happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!