Monday 2 October 2017

Brass Menagerie

Typically the time of the year that is dedicating to cleaning, clearing and de-cluttering. So this year, Im puttine everything away and trying to look minimalistic. Honestly Im trying!! Its rather difficult for me *grins*

Now, just before I put all the stuff away, I thought I'll share some images of my home with you... 


That beautiful mirror is from The Attic. He has the most amazing stuff at the most impressive prices!


A closer look at my beauty!! 


Now to show you my brass menagerie... 



These are collections from all over, various holidays and various stores.. The little pot is from Myanmar. That was one fantastic holiday for sure!!




Have you started your annual cleaning (I mean big cleaning) as well??

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!