Monday 16 January 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 63


Hello my lovelies... How have you been?? I've had a rather stressful beginning to the new year.. *sigh*.. I'm hoping the weeks ahead get calmer... For this week, I truly had no inspiration or motivation to click pics or make any pretties... Rather, we spent Friday afternoon at the park .... BBQing, laughing, and just about doing nothing.. Was a lovely day!! 


Here is a table beauty from last month ... Its the most simple thing to do... a glass, a candle, a few stones, and a flower in it... and isn't it pretty??


Candles always bring a cheer to my life... *smiles*..





So.. I sure hope you are joining in this week... for 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. and I promise to pop in and say 'hello' ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

13 comments:

  1. :) Hi patty .. bouganvillas are my fav,.. and i love the simple arrangement. Linking in my craft after a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful... never would have thought of adding a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    I am happy that you visited my blog and liked it. Thank you so much. I love your blog and ALWAYS find something new and interesting here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting and Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty....thanx for ur comments!!!I think it was some kind of telepathy...hehhee...btw if u r planning to visit Kumarakom,then this resort is a gud choice and worth the money spend....they have many cottages and i think they even provide stay in the house-boats....for more details visit their website:www.thepaul.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. bouganvillas and candles....wao! lovely.

    Visit me for sometime for Indian arts and interiors..M back to blogging again.

    http://chandradey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I dont know where all the work was hiding last year. Its back with a vengeance!

    I am desperately waiting for a weekend I don't have to do anything. Hoping both our weeks ahead get better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. itz gorgeous...the paper rose is idea s sooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are nice! The bougainvillea candle glass is gorgeous, very unique! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!