Tuesday 12 March 2013

Feb DIY roundup


Just incase you missed any of these stunning DIYs... There are people who impress me with every single post... Hop on to their blogs... leave a comment and inspire them... 

The first one... is a tote bag at Fifi's blog


Chalkboard Kitchen Door at Cherish Dream Live


Quilled card at Craft Island


from the best ever DIY blog... a DIY photo stand... at Woodooz


Khadija is super talented and always impresses me... DIY Glitter Eyeglasses at Creative Khadija


DIY IKEA mirror at I learn I read I write


Warli painted vas at Crazy for colours


and here is someone I truly admire... Artsy Craftsy Mom with a warli post box makeover...


Would you thikn of a road trip box... at Boulevard de l'antique


I'm sooooooooooooo pleased you all joined the Weekly Story... truly impressed with your work and all the others who link in... *smiles*... 

Once again... 'thank you'... 

5 comments:

  1. My fav is the chalk board painted pantry door,..:) thisone is on my to do listb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my..my chalkboard door featured...thanks Patty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much for the feature Patty... You sure have a way of making us feel good... na ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring us here. You are a rock star Patty! Hugs. Love all the DIY projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Patty! thank you for featuring us on your wonderful blog, love all the diy's

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!