Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sunitha's home

There are so many corners of this home to show you... I simply can't get enough.

 
A little about Sunitha ~

I am from Bengaluru. After getting my degree in arts from Chitrakala Parishat, and with over 5 years of experience in advertising as an Art Director post my graduation, I couldn’t stay away from art and hence chose candid Wedding Photography as my mainstream profession. Although, my affair with my camera as a hobby is almost a decade long now, candid wedding photography as a profession is only for the last 2 years.
I love shooting anything and everything which looks aesthetic to my eyes. And yes, Interior designing is one of my main interests which resulted in adding art objects and bright colors to my home!
Here's the link to my wedding photography work:
http://www.facebook.com/sunithanadig



Isn't this bold for a kitchen?? Personally I do think this is bold, but in totality I love how this looks and how the colours enhance the kitchen area. Simply superb!!





Leave your comments, tell me what you think??

3 comments:

  1. Yes Patty, The color is bold but absolutely love it. I like the wide tiles as back-splash and the yellow on the dining wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time seeing green used like this and looking so cool!

    Smriti.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!