Wednesday 10 June 2009

Another tag

I'm going to Mumbai & Pune... for a full five days.. and am super excited!!
I was excited to be tagged by ~Ennui~ of ... so here is my attempt to reply!! Let me know what you think!!
1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging, photography, home refurbishment – obsessions, passions, potato, potato.
2. What is your weirdest obsession?
Oh.. certainly travelling. I can wake up in the middle of the night and not sleep a wink if you tell me we are going on a flight somewhere… or going to see some new place!
3. What are you wearing today?
I’m at work right now… black trousers, with a black shirt, red bag & black shoes (sounds boring??). I have a few meetings today.. and need to keep the ’professional’ look going strong!
4. What’s for dinner?
Oh !! don’t know as yet.
5. What’s the last thing you bought?
A bag from Nine West yesterday :-)
6. What are you listening to right now?
The sounds of my pc and me clicking and clacking at the keys.
7. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
smart, excellent photography & a lovely person…. Very creative & imaginative!
8. If you could have a house totally paid for,fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Oh.. my.. that’s so tuff!! I’d like to be in Greece or Italy.
9. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Flip flops and a nice hand bag…. And draw string linen / cotton pants for sure.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,where would you go?
To the Alps…. To drink a cup of hot chocolate – I so feel like one today!
11. Which language do you want to learn?
French, Italian… sometimes I feel the need to know Chinese as well.
12. What’s your favourite quote?
“Life may not play the music we hope for… but while we are here… we might as well dance”
13. Who do you want to meet right now?
My brother – met him last in July ‘08 and miss him so much!
14. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, Lavender, Mauve, Purple
15. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Without a doubt, my black trousers.
16. What is your dream job?
huuummm… don’t know really!!
17. What’s your favourite magazine?
Anything on home décor of creative personalities makes good reading for me.
18. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Keep it aside to buy a new lens… or maybe a Mont blanc pen.
19. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
White trousers. For the most obvious of reasons. ; )
20. Who are your style icons?
Andie McDowell, Julia Andrews, Jackie Kennedy Onassis.
21. Describe your personal style.
Hmmhh… I don’t know really.. Anything casual… in light pastel colours is me!!
22. What are you going to do after this?
Get back to work… have some spreadsheets of numbers to look at!!
23. What are your favourite movies?
Oh….. Mamma Mia, Sound of Music, musicals basically.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Three??? I only have one! My lip gloss.
25. What inspires you?
honesty & integrity
26. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
1. Look in the mirror and see if YOU honestly think you look & feel good about what you are wearing. If you are, go for it.
2. Carry a different bag everyday… helps you clean up as well as keeps you trendy.
3. If you haven’t worn it for six months… give it away.. and make space for something new!
27. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Pour a glass of wine…drink it to the last drop. Pour another glass of wine… I’m usually drunk by two… and will always find something then!! On a serious note… I’d go shopping!
28. Coffee or tea? Coffee and / or Tea (I’m a serious no fuss person!)
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own.
Then tag eight or ten other people. Here are my ten (sorry, I just had to know you guys better):
Actually, if your reading this post- consider yourself tagged and let me know when you do the tag... so I can read and know you better!!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry... the formatting was just not working...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia ,
    Just saw ur cozy corner from onceuponateatime .. totally envy you for that bubble you guys get to set up. I recently started reading Rose's blog..and can imagine what a pair you two would make ..Way to Go Girls !!

    Another interesting thing i noticed from your tag.. Mont Blanc !!! Tell me you are thinking about an ink-pen. I thought I was probably the only one still holding on to it :)

    -Aswathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aswathy... thanks for this!! Yes!! I am thinking of a Mont Blanc ink pen!! I have my old school one... (from years...ago!!).. but have always wanted a Mont Blanc.. but just havent gathered the heart to spend all that money on a 'pen'!... Someday I will!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite answer is #27. Wine always help doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet.....such kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answers! I came home from the alps today, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice read patricia....and i love the courtyard pic....Its a dream to have such a courtyard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice read.i loved them.helps me know you better dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So interesting to know more about you!

    I'm way behind on catching, and I see that you've tagged me too....hope to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!