Friday 25 October 2013

some Halloween fun

Orange makes me happy. Although this time around, I dont have much orange at home... I've gone to blues and purples... but the random orange light.. always bring a smile... 


And Halloween always does that.. spooky as it seems... 


So last weekend, around the Eid holidays, opening up old boxes of decor and arranging them around the house... was such a stress buster *smiles*


Do you like these bats? The girls cut them and coloured them last year.. I just saved them :)


Oh.. and this is my new find... from Home Center.. Orange bottles of happiness.. 







So tell me what you think..... of the bats on my wall... LOL

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing well Patty...love the bats and the new bottle candle holder and is that paper lantern on the side is DIY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia...i am back from a very long absence from blogosphere....How are you? The bats and the halloween tableau are really cute. Do drop by at blog - i had to change the name and other things because of viral attack. Do drop by at http://snapdecor.blogspot.in and check out my Diwali posts. Will keep dropping by...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!