Saturday 21 December 2013

Is it Christmas?

Is it really that time of the year?? Is it??


Here are images from a gorgeous Reshma's home... She blogs at Dreams are made of these....


Was lovely to see these images in my inbox... so I simply had to share them... 


Indeed.. she's all prepared for the festive season... *smiles*... I sure hope theres a gift for me under that lovely tree too... 


Now thats what I a joyful tree... *smiles*


I love so many bits and peices of her home.. I cant even begin to show you... (obviously this orange wall too).. 


Hop over to her gorgeous blog... Dreams are made of these...  and dont forget to leave her a comment, so she knows you were there.. Its always encouraging for a new blogger.. Share the love.. Its the festive season.!! *smiles*

4 comments:

  1. Wow! its already giving a holiday feeling :)

    www.wiseshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty, you always put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing the pics on your lovely blog :) A Merry Christmas to everyone !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These decorations are beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!