Friday 5 November 2010

Diwali wishes

I'm calling this the 'Maha' Diwali post... as its a three in one post!! Starting with a beautiful message from Tanu - who blogs at Fly High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now... Over to Shanthi ~

The festival of lights is as much a time for joy and revelry, as it is a time for pooja and tradition. The Diwali excitement is at its peak and all of you are contributing such wonderful inspirations, vibrant thoughts and colourful smiles.

Just checked my stock before wanting to hit the road for lights to find these in my store room :-). Will post more tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally back to me!!
Here is another trail round.... A few petals in a tray with loads of candles... and it makes a beautiful table top... Why not use a longish tray.... makes it look even prettier...
I love candles... and think these in a row.. look gorgeous.. What do you think?
One more view..
Thank you all.. for coming to visit me here... It makes me happy to see your comments, emails, suggestions, tips and contributions... Brings a smile to my face... when you share pictures of your home on my little space here on the net...
So thank you all.... *hugs* I'm linking to these wonderful blog parties!!
Go to www.myntra.com and check out Myntra Diwali Offer. Shop for Rs 500 and get Rs 500 off on your travel with Cleartrip! Also visit the largest community of Indian Bloggers at BlogAdda.com

21 comments:

  1. lovely pics... esp luved the arrangement of candles with the rose petals....!! so veryy beautiful...!!!

    Thanks for being an active participant in the blog party ;-) ;-) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    Nice and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali to you and your family Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can never have enough of Diwali pictures. These are gorgeous. Happy Diwali to you and your entire team of Colours Dekor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy diwali...lovely lovely decorations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy diwali.. the pics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How inspiring! Love the festive cheer of these pics...thanks for linking in Patty. Hoping to see more of these :) Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy diwali to you also....thanks for sharing these snaps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Diwali Patricia!! The pictures are beautiful as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics !
    A very happy Diwali to you and your lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patty, these are beautiful. I am going to steal some ideas for next Diwali. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely decor! hope you guys had a great diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The floating rose petals are such an inexpensive wonderful idea Patty! I am definitely going to use them next Diwali- Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't fall sick again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such lovely pics Patricia. My most favourite pic is one of baby Krishna...candles, diyas and rose petas are good too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That was sooo amazing. the candle arrangement on that boat-like dish are truly mesmerizing. I was totally awed with it. Lovely photo. My most heartfelt Diwali wishes to you and your family. May you have a great celebration of Diwali this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful diwali decorations! I love them! Have a great diwali!

    - Dahana
    Diwali Messages

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Diwali wishes. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have great collection of diwali greeting cards from the blog.So You can Check out here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!