Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Bali journal

For the next week or so... I'm taking you all to Bali.. one of my favorite places in the whole world.. a place out of a story book... the people so calm, polite, subdued .. everyone religious.. and touched by his calmness... 


We stayed at Le Jardin Villas in Seminayak, Bali... for my hubbys bday last year...  

When we dont take the kids along, we tend to splurge a bit... and stay at exotic kind of places.. Not really exorbitant... but we indulge in a bit of lavishness.. and this is one such resort.. 


This is how the reception area looked.. 


Walking to our room... Now.. isn't that enchanting? magical? mysterious? 


at our door.... 


Welcome to our little villa for a few days.. *smiles*



From the main gate of the villa to the villa door.... can you see the fish?



and then a few pebbles to the entrance.. 


Now I cant wait to take you inside the villa... so stay tuned to some beautiful architecture.. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your travelogues as always, Patty. But this one supercedes the rest; makes me want to hop on a plane and get there. Btw, heard of Bora Bora island?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!