Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Home, My Haven ~ Aparna - Part 2

Part two of Aparnas home is simply more interesting... 

Ariel view for you today.... 


by night... 


making it simple....


Did you notice the lotus on the table?




The stair case from the living room... leading to the first floor... 


The colour of the ceiling is very imaginative... *smiles*



The area leading to the 1st floor.... 


Shall we go to the second floor then?? Well it will have to wait for another post... *smiles*

3 comments:

  1. The green ceiling is lovely. The house has some old world charm to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! the ceiling is eye catching ... the arrangement is very very warm and beautiful!!! I also love the solitary lotus in the clay vessel!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!