Friday 5 September 2014

Hotel Corinthia

What do you like about hotels? 

I can a whole list of things that I love about hotels... but most of all I love when the foyer colours are just right.

Here are pics of Corinthia Hotel in Lisbon


The minute I saw this, I simply had to share it. 

I love the combination of dark teal, olive green and a dull mustard.


The walls, the sofa, the paintings, the table lamp, and even the little vase on the tables all compiment each other. 


This is a very simple looking decor. Yet, the use of subtle colours is simply impressive. 


The hotel was overall lovely too, and the service was brilliant. 




Doesn't this bring a smile on your face?

1 comment:

  1. Informative post. You have shared with us. Most of people are looking for your more updates. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!