Friday 28 November 2014

The new Dusit

We've stayed at Dusit hotels in a few places now... but the Dusit Devarana simply has my heart... and you'll know why.. 


This is at the entrance of the hotel, made of metal leaves.. Very modern.. 



I love the feeling of spaciousness and openness in the entire hotel... Its simply impressive.. They also have a little mandir.. sorry!! I forgot to click pics.. 


As  you enter, you are greeted with this aarthi thaali.. 




The interiors are very modern.. and is a good blend of asian & modern.. 



I love the use of natural lights as well.. and water bodies giving it that perfect reflection.. 



This is the ceiling of the entrance.. Isn't that impressive??


Look at the lounge.. Can you tell there is water there.. 



I bet you can't wait to see the rooms now.. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!