Thursday 17 May 2012

Garden Party ~ 1

Yes.. Yes.. I know!! I'm still talking about this garden party... Well coming back from holiday, right into year end... I have no clue how we pulled this one off... As usual thanks to my lovely elves... But above all .. I had three of my girlies friends... so a total of five kids who made this happen... 


I love to involve kids.. The younger two, made cup cakes, decorated them, helped set up the sweets table... and then made these lovely sandwiches...


While, the older kids made the decor, put them up and even organised games...


Here is Sims and her best friend Esha making the welcome banner for the front door.... *smiles*


Don't you think this is so cute?


Everyone was super impressed with this...

Oh.. and then the girls made Yva's name for an outdoor banner... and for a game...


For one of the game... they cut out many Yvonne's and hid them around the party area... And they sent all the kids on a 'Yvonne hunt'... It was lovely to see the kids running around, looking under the chairs, over the bushes... *laughs*... Was a lovely party...


Yes.. I simply love hosting these for my girlies... They don't need much at all.... I have the same decorations that I use in different places or with slight variations... and reuse every year... Kids don't need much to bring a smile on their faces... 

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! I'm always so impressed at how beautifully and creatively you put everything together and inspire the girls.

    Sorry about not emailing you the info on destiny....I've not forgotten about it....just too much on my plate these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to make a special trip to Dubai just to attend your paties :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!