Monday 21 May 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 79

Finally... a weekend.. with nearly no guests... Yes.. that is a rarity in my home.. Anyway.. so I took this opportunity to clean and clear the garden... 


And when I say, clean... means... I wiped every single pot, I dusted all the lanterns, and washed the tea light holders and all other little thingies in the garden... Till they were sparkling...


See how clean the tealight is... *smiles*...


Oh... this makes me feel so happy... *smiles*..


And I re-arranged the pots, planters, little thingies... etc..

Then finally I kept the birdbath for the little birdies... and this is how it looks... *smiles*... More images of my back yard in the next post...



And now.. I am totally exhausted... *sigh*...

So tell me what you did.. Join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

16 comments:

  1. No guests and should you not be relaxing rather than cleaning up and rearranging ? :) unless that's just so much fun to you. Clearly not an enjoyable option for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a piece of your life! I really enjoyed your blog. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well-kept and beautiful garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty garden..
    Really shining....
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh you have inspired me now. Must move my lazy bum and do some cleaning over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden looks really neat now and very welcoming:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cozy garden...That sparkling tea light holder is beautiful.YOu have so many cute and adorable garden accessories:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your garden. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow pretty garden..i wish if i were there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty,

    Great job. Jealous of your garden. Is that Oleander? It is one of my fav flowers. How tall does it get? I just learnt that can grow oleander here. Super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a beautiful garden! Organized and done very artistically! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dubai Jewellers has become synonymous with style, elegance and class. People who come here to shop some real good stuff are the ones who have a stylish fashion taste. From fashionable clothes to trendy home decors to ethnic and chic jewellery, you can claim anything and everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely garden!!and lovely accessories!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!