Thursday 31 May 2012

Hotel rooms

I love going away on my own for a few days... away from home, hubby & kids!! I enjoy the peace... the bliss of reading a book and sipping my coffee... hearing the birds chirp... and listening to the far way waters and waves of the sea.. 

One such gorgeous hotel is the Ras Al Khaimah Hilton... This is my favourite getaway from Dubai... Its kid friendly as well... and the hotel room is simply gorgeous... 


This time around, Ididn't stay at the main hotel... I stayed at the chalets... and the rooms were simply gorgeous....

A little box for your jewellery...


The tiles as you enter....


The serene bathroom... I love those mirrors...


I love hotel rooms... for so many reasons... Always so neat, clean and clutter free... You can leave the room in a mess, but its all made up perfectly when you return back... *smiles*...


Specially when you travel on your own...

I have the TV to myself... I never switch it on... but its there to my disposal... *grins*... and its MINE...


The sofas are always empty... the tables are clear... ALWAYS...


Oh.. and in this room, the lights stole my heart... specially this one... that was hanging low in the middle of the two beds... What a lovely idea...


This is the ceiling lamp... gorgeous .... isn't it??



Don't you like the headboards.... ?? Can you see the low lamp?? Lovely.. isn't it??


*sigh*... now back to reality... I'm writing this post after clearing the entire home... my back, shoulder and neck hurts... but its the closest it can get to a hotel room... *sigh*... but it won't remain this way tomorrow... 

The joys of being a 'mom'... The total miracle called life.... *smiles*... But thats the fun.. isn't it ...

Hope you guys had a lovely May.. and are all gearing up for June... What would I do.. without you?? *smiles*... Thanks for popping by to say hello... *hugs*

5 comments:

  1. Wow I am the 1st one to comment...
    I too have feel the same of living in hotels..When I was a child I used feel the day we are leaving from vacation..hope it was the 1st day of our vacation ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luved the room,decor and everything,..:) an that jewelry box is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind :-) This is so perfect and you deserve it even if its virtual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your post always inspires!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love those lattice shaped windows behind the bed! Dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!