Monday 30 April 2012

Made with Love Party

I bet you know I totally enjoy these linky parties... more so, coz you pop by to say 'hello' to me.. and often I find interesting new blogs and get inspired...

Today, I'm collaborating with Mommy-labs, The Magic of Play and Rainy day mom... to bring to you Made with Love Party... Its a monthly party!! I know.. its late for April... but I am sooooooooooooooooo sure you'll join in... coz you guys are simply awesome... *smiles*

This is my first time, and I may sound a bit confused ... but from next month on.. I'll talk more about 'me time' and show you some treasures that come out of 'me time'... *smiles*

I love to do a lot of things.... and I'll be using this linky to show you some of the things I totally love to do... Its just that my day job doesn't really permit me to do most of the stuff... and partly... its all left in my head... *sigh*


Anyway, one of my favourite things... is hosting a party... I love setting up tables for little people... All they need is loads of colour and something they can easily relate it... And that makes them happy... The smiles on their faces are priceless!!


And ofcourse... putting together a sweet table is one of my favourites...

and then involving the little ones... Below.. is my older one preparing the birthday banner letters... and my younger one and her friend decorating cup cakes...

oh and while you are here.. don't forget to read about the ladybirds that all these little ones loved...


So I sure hope you are joining this party...

There will be NO weekly story this Monday... so please come back for the Weekly story next week... But if you are here... then don't forget to link up your 'Made with Love' project... Here are the guidelines..

What can you share? 


  1. Your own creation please!! ~ Art in ‘any’ form – a DIY, a craft, a before-and-after project, your photography, home decor, painting, sewing, quilting. 
  2. Food – a savoury, dessert, a meal, any delicacy that you made for your family, friends, yourself 
  3. Music or Poetry – It can be a video of a song you sang, a dance performance, a recital 
  4. Literary Work: Stories, poetry, songs, ‘ghazals’
  5. Any other creations... 
  6. And please share only 2 posts in a month... 


Who can share? 


  1. Doesn’t matter if you are a mom or not, a dad or not, married, unmarried – any of you can share your creation.
  2. Bloggers or non bloggers – there’s no restriction. I know there are so many of you who love to create but may not have a blog. 
  3. So, to celebrate the 'me' within you... share your creation via a link on your blog, facebook account, flickr stream, a pinterest page (let me know if you want an invite!) or even your online photo gallery! or simply email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com and I can do a post for you... 
Oh.. and I promise to show case two of my favourite linkys in next months party...






Colours Dekor

3 comments:

  1. I have a post will sure link in,..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a genius. I bow to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great setup. I bet the kids loved it and enjoyed the party. Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!