Friday 30 September 2011

In The Zone ~ Collection

Here is a quick round up of ~ In the zone ... The first entry.. was Kala Pohl with her gorgeous studio!! 



The second one ...  Peekadot ... 



Then a stunning henna design by Creative Mind ...


And this stunning entry from Ethnically Chic


Oh.. .and then Sudha at Avial n Rasam... with a gorgeous kitchen... Must see for sure!! 



This blog is my new favouirte... ~ The purple Rickshaw *smiles* 




And I am sooooooooooo envious of Sonam and her Pottery Zone... Another must see!! 




The last entry is close to my heart ~ A One Cent Life .... and she says...

I blog from my bed, which is next to a window. The window lets the sunshine streaming, rain splattering and the a view of the beautiful rainbow afterward. That is sometimes my inspiration for my posts.  It is ordinary, but that's where I'd like it, I love lounging and blog :)


You've got to see 'in the zone' by Not yet 100 hub.... Simply amazing blogging and reading corners... *smiles*


Hope to see you join in the next 'In the Spotlight' series... *smiles*... Can you guess what the monthly topic is??? See you tomorrow!!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty collection of artistic zones... I had a good time going through all these blogs with their variety of spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest!
    thanks a bunch for writing sweet words about my post!& this feature too..
    its always nice to hear from you & hopefully we will enjoy good time during blogging!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea!! Pretty creative zones i must say. :) loved them all..especially the purple rickshaw...so cute!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, so many beautiful posts. loved them all. off checkout some new blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and colorful, I lake it!

    Have a nice weekend, kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty collection.. i love the purple rickshaw too... and the beautiful henna..
    Have a great weekend!

    Richa @ Hobby And More Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I guess I missed the bus. It said '20 mins before submission ends' so I went ahead and submitted anyway.. so I'm no. 13.. :D

    Lovely collection btw. Loved Purple Rickshaw!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thanks for compiling this,..wish ya happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...thanks Patty...for all the beautiful words

    ReplyDelete
  10. gr8 and creative zones...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your insights, it's all about good determination. I agree, it's a gorgeous kitchen and you know what, I would like to have one, exactly like that one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!