Friday 2 September 2011

Restroom beauties

It is most important to have a neat, clean and pretty kitchen & toilet... These are the two most important parts of a home for me!!... *smiles*
This is what you see... when you enter our guest toilet... On two magnet boards are all the fridge magnets collected over the years... from different parts of the world... Its generally a conversation starter for anyone who visits the toilet... *smiles*
Can you see what's in the sink??
These elephants are from Bhedaghat... famous for its Marble Rocks...
On the other side... to pamper yourself...
a closer look... any room is incomplete without a few candles.. .
and in the sink.... are shells... that I carried all the way from my Maldives holiday....
A constant reminder of my favourite holiday...
Tell me what you think?? Do you like my simple ideas... I forgot to click pics of the bell... (that my friend got me from Bangalore).. and a pretty little oil burner... that another friend got me... *sigh*... those two for next time...

19 comments:

  1. I share your thought that a clean and nice bathroom and kitchens must.enjoyed the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Patty...Loved the pics...bet you and folks enjoy the spaces...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Patty. If I visit, I will be in the bathroom a very long time:):) I bet those magnets all tell such interesting stories:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful restroom Patty! Loved the towel rolls ... I keep mine like those too :) You know how to add those tiny and sweet li'l touches everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow :) luv the shells nd the candles,..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i would like to lock myself in your bathroom! lol! who doesn't love clean and sparkly bathrooms, add to it the design aesthetics, your bathroom is just too good to be 'just' a bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bathrooms are one of the most important and 'ignored' spaces in a house .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. A Clean bathroom with things collected from all over world... Anybody would stay in longer.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely fell in love with the toilet! What a great idea of placing shells in the sink! And I love the wine glasses too. LOVE the look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely loved everything. To have the knack to make things look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bhedaghat!!hey that's my place...it is in Jabalpur my hometowm...u've been there????

    Lovely set up...are you sure you don't wanna make people come out from there!!!



    www.littlecharms.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful...towel rolls, shells, elephants, candles my fav..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grouping your magnets together is such a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love love love the idea of putting the shells under running water

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved it.... especially the corner where you have kept rolled up towels on a tray. Do you mind if I copy that ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like something out of a spa! Lovely patty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!